.Sunday, 29 March 2009 ' 8:27 pm Y
The cuteness!
The 3 days camp on Superteen was indeed motivating.
On the 1st day, it was interesting; we laugh and learn quite a lot. Though I attended Adam Khoo’s I am Gifted SO Are You camp in sec 2. I felt that this was better for me. This superteen camp have really benefited me and it is a little different from Adam Khoo’s I am Gifted SO Are You camp. The 2nd day was the day I really cried my hard out. I know that the person whom Ernest Wong was myself, but when I looked into the mirror I really cried, I have done a lot of things that was not right. I know the pain my mom had gone through to give birth to me. I have made lots of broken promises to myself. The 3rd day, was the last day, during the closing ceremony, I cried when I hugged my dad, and said the 3 words “I love You”, though I say it everyday to my dad. I am a new person now.
I am a winner, champion and victor.
From now on, I will not be distracted by all the things I am not suppose to be distracted.
So may not be blogging quite often.
I want to get 6Als for my O level!!!!
I must change my thoughts and it will change m y life!!!
My mind is very important, words can expand my life...
"Sucess is a day to day progressive realization of pre-planned, personal , worthwhile goals" I will never forget this sentence.