www.starrymelissa.blogspot.com Change my thoughts & I change my life!!!<3 <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1557178428287675021?origin\x3dhttp://starrymelissa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Tuesday, 24 June 2008 ' 10:56 pm Y
The cuteness!

During morning assembly, Mr Wan say that there will be spot checks from today onwards but I don’t think so they will be really checking. I will not want to pin up my cockroach feelers, I just can’t bear to do it. Didn’t bring my notes for geog, I really forget, not bad ah brought my file but didn’t bring my notes for development. Luckily there was a visualizer for us, slept at 11.30+pm to do geog worksheet, but then can pass up on Friday omg. It is like I do it then this Friday pass up, then I stay up late to do it can’t stand. When Ms Chee teaching her lesson I was like feeling so weird because I always bring my notes then today never bring. But luckily I turn up during the holidays, as she taught it during the holidays. For maths lesson, we did worksheets, it was pretty easy, at first it is tough but after we get use to it, it is much easier. oh yes, during recess rushing through to finish chem tys homework. In the end was so tired and gave up, luckily i was not the only one. English was boring, listen to teacher to talk about oral, oral is just next week 2 july if i am not wrong and we are still here slacking omg. DId my chinese tuition homework while he was going around too, but still didn't finish. Chem lesson, was not that good, when he came in we ourselves know that it is bad, as all of us didn't do all the question. All of us the whole class were made to stand, he he told us bla bla bla, then asked us to sit and do what is expected. After that was geog remedial, it was rather interesting. Then went for tuition by myself although i was alone i didn't feel lonely when she is not there don't know why, she really change a lot since she met him haiz. During chinese lesson it was fun, lao shi and i were so comical, i study better when she is not there...hmm and guess what she said that maybe a 1 to 1 session is better and i agreed too. Then went home i was so tired on the bus that i fell asleep.
Today I don’t know why I feel so stress? Why am I feeling so stress today really what is the cause man?I am so stress that I need to talk alot like what my mother says .mmmmm she told to exercise more to de-stress... wonder if any of you agreed ?










My PrOfIlE.Y
*Melissa Lim <林青贤>
*RadinMas Pri>>Queenstown Sec
*Primary:1D'1999, 2E'2000, 3E'2001, 4E'2002, 5E'2003, 6I'2004
*Secondary:1I’05, 2E’06, 3F’07, 4F’08, 5A'09...
*Leo
*18 August 92
*Single
*leo_lion_1992@hotmail.com (msn)
*Quest Guide 1st Coy

Unforgetable.Y
*Sec 1 Orientation camp'05
*Sec 2 Survival Camp'06
*Sec 3 Adventure Camp'07
*Sec 4F classmates'08
*Guides
*Sec 4 and 5 guides (2008)
*My family
*My classmates
*My Handphone
*My MP3
*My PSP



Take Note.Y
-Please do not spam
-Please don't criticise my blog
-Respect my blog
-Link Me...



Wishlist.Y
-Pass my N Level and go to sec 5
-Pass my O level & get to poly
-Black Skinny jeans
-White Skinny Jeans
-Red Skinny jeans
- Grey skinny Jeans
-New handbag
-Red crumpler bag or new addidas bag
-Yellow crumpler bag
-New addidas jacket
-New sport shoes
-PsP(with parent's aproval)
-Have a laptop
-Have a room of my own
-Kumon English Completer
-Get into multimedia & animation in ngee ann poly
-


Favourite TV shows Y
-By My Side 不凡的爱
-Crime BustersX2 叮当神探
-An Ode To Life 三十风雨路
-Ten Brothers 十兄弟
-Beach Ball Babes 球爱大战
-Kinship 1 手足I
-Kinship 2 手足II
-Just In S'pore 一房半厅一水缸
-Rhythm Of Life 变奏曲
-The Truth 谜图
-The Beginning 原点
-Let It Shine 萤火虫的梦
-The Champion 任我遨游
-True Heros 真心英雄

Extras.Y

Mediacorp Artiste/Others Links!Y

My FriendsY

My ArchivesY