www.starrymelissa.blogspot.com Change my thoughts & I change my life!!!<3 <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1557178428287675021?origin\x3dhttp://starrymelissa.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Friday, 16 May 2008 ' 9:23 pm Y
The cuteness!

me and pervin
physics notes
physics notes
Didn’t blog yesterday as I busy, so here I am today for yesterday’s post. Mr Chia let us see a show mind your language, it was really so comical man. Receive Chinese paper 2, math’s paper 2 and science paper. During PE we took our height and weight and some of us played captain ball, some floor ball and Jeff, pervin, Cai Xia and me played Frisbee. It was really so fun man but didn’t play for so long. As usual when I took my height and weight, again underweight, no matter how much I eat I won’t grow fat, weird perhaps it is because I have high metabolism rate. I was really shocked when I received my overall results for Chinese will talk about it later. During geog there was free period for us but didn’t really have free period for the last 20 minutes as Mr Loh came to our class. Before we had our free period, Mr Loh came in to give us geog specimen paper for N level. When we were told that we were suppose to hand in our work or we can’t go home immediately everyone including me starting doing LOL…Went for dental at 4pm, yeah no need to wear rubber bands anymore feel so great. Now my braces color is blue and purple. What the hell my next appointment is in august in the morning and I have school on that day so will have to go early. No choice or it will be later and the doctor is not free for any afternoon slot. I asked dad to teach me how to play taiti, a card game. And he told me no problem he is an expert. When he started teaching me it is like not like my frewns, 1st he told me dunno what characters. After that I just wanted to write what he said down or I will forget, I just said okok wait wait and then he got angry and don’t want to teach anymore, funny get angry hahas, so I just didn’t care.
Okok…now for today, during the morning assembly Mrs Bala really said something meaningful “ everyday your parents are a gift for you”. I totally agree with this woah this is the 1st time I said something good about her. Had sports carnival for sec 4 and 5 today, it was really fun although we didn't win, the most important thing is that we enjoy ourselves. Played floor ball with sly,norman,chao chin,min,poh rong,Adeline and shuling. The boys took turns to play but we girls can't as we hve to have 3 girls playing. It was a last minute decision for me to play floorball. It was a nice game, we have to play violent or we will lose out. Had recess until 11.15 cool....we recieve our fnn paper will talk about it later. Had guides today...omg..its the last meeting with the sec4s and 5. Can't believe this is the last, time passes so fast. Yeah i will be going for geog camp and it is confirmed yippe....
Now for the result:
Chinese overall- 51/100.....can't believe i passs..so happy didn't pass for the last 2 years....hope it will be the same for n levels.
Maths paper 1, 49/80. Maths paper 2, 41/60, maths overall, 90/140....yeah at last i pass i was lucky to get dad's help or this would not be the results i am getting THANKS DAD I LOVE U!
Fnn - theory paper 16.5/40...overall for practical and theory, 62/100...thank god there is practical which contain the highest marks.....i expected to get this marks as didn't have time to study fnn... i studied geog instead but still i failed :(....but all i can say is that theory was horrible...

ok got to sleep..nites...tmr going out with bs and her frewn to bugis.....







My PrOfIlE.Y
*Melissa Lim <林青贤>
*RadinMas Pri>>Queenstown Sec
*Primary:1D'1999, 2E'2000, 3E'2001, 4E'2002, 5E'2003, 6I'2004
*Secondary:1I’05, 2E’06, 3F’07, 4F’08, 5A'09...
*Leo
*18 August 92
*Single
*leo_lion_1992@hotmail.com (msn)
*Quest Guide 1st Coy

Unforgetable.Y
*Sec 1 Orientation camp'05
*Sec 2 Survival Camp'06
*Sec 3 Adventure Camp'07
*Sec 4F classmates'08
*Guides
*Sec 4 and 5 guides (2008)
*My family
*My classmates
*My Handphone
*My MP3
*My PSP



Take Note.Y
-Please do not spam
-Please don't criticise my blog
-Respect my blog
-Link Me...



Wishlist.Y
-Pass my N Level and go to sec 5
-Pass my O level & get to poly
-Black Skinny jeans
-White Skinny Jeans
-Red Skinny jeans
- Grey skinny Jeans
-New handbag
-Red crumpler bag or new addidas bag
-Yellow crumpler bag
-New addidas jacket
-New sport shoes
-PsP(with parent's aproval)
-Have a laptop
-Have a room of my own
-Kumon English Completer
-Get into multimedia & animation in ngee ann poly
-


Favourite TV shows Y
-By My Side 不凡的爱
-Crime BustersX2 叮当神探
-An Ode To Life 三十风雨路
-Ten Brothers 十兄弟
-Beach Ball Babes 球爱大战
-Kinship 1 手足I
-Kinship 2 手足II
-Just In S'pore 一房半厅一水缸
-Rhythm Of Life 变奏曲
-The Truth 谜图
-The Beginning 原点
-Let It Shine 萤火虫的梦
-The Champion 任我遨游
-True Heros 真心英雄

Extras.Y

Mediacorp Artiste/Others Links!Y

My FriendsY

My ArchivesY